Modulift QuickJoint System
What is QuickJoint?
QuickJoint is the new addition to the Modulift spreader system. QuickJoint has a similar arrangement to the standard Modulift spreaders and retains all the flexibility of the Modulift system with the improved ability to be assembled quickly. The compact size and lightweight of the QuickJoint spreaders means that spreaders are no longer bulky and difficult to take to site. The convenient carry case will ensure that QuickJoint creates new, easier work procedures with the ability to select, carry and use appropriate lifting equipment in machinery assembly, installation and maintenance.
Quick Release Pin:
- Mechanical and Machinery Installation
- Mechanical and Machinery Maintenance
- Aerospace Maintenance
- Ship’s Machinery Maintenance
- Process Equipment Maintenance
QJ2: WLL 2 tonnes to 1.2m
- QuickJoint’s light weight aids compliance with Manual Handling Regulations and PUWER.
- QuickJoint design ensures fast assembly on site making QuickJoint a cost effective tool.
- Rapid assembly takes the chore out of correct rigging and slinging and so will reduce product damage from sling compression.
- Fast assembly due to patented QuickJoint design.
- Light weight: Less than 4.5 kg
- Handy carry case enables the QuickJoint to be easily moved to a worksite before assembly.
- Optional large carry case to enable slings, rigging and small lever hoist to be carried with QuickJoint.