Product Range Standard cranes Heavy duty cranes Double and single girder cranes Hand operated cranes Crane kits Hazardous environment / explosion proof cranes We excel in innovative design based on years of experience gained across virtually every industry. The result is a totally dependable range ot cranes incorporating an incredible diversity of features specifically to meet your needs. Standard Cranes Our standard overhead cranes are at the 'sharp end' of industrial lifting giving massive flexibility across industries and across applications. This range of cranes has been designed to offer maximum versatility coupled with high productivity.
• SWL up to 75 tonnes.
• Structural classification up to AS and mechanical ratings up to M8.
• Standard components and controls ensure reliability.
• Externally mounted motors allow for better ventilation and ease of access during maintenance, ensuring faster turnaround times,
• Reduced scheduled maintenance and emergency downtime.
• Hoist independently load tested to 125% and fully certified.
• Easily adjustable over-raise and over-lower limit-switches allow swift changes on-site.
• Primary braking operates directly on the gearbox for maximum safety (secondary braking optional).
• Fail-safe braking system incorporating a manual- release mechanism for emergency lowering in the event of a power failure.
• Low voltage control system is an additional factor in operator safety.
• High quality structural assembly ensures compliance with BS466 (IS04301)andBS2573.
• End carriages fabricated from rolled steel with internal diaphragms for high torsional resistance.
• Travel wheels made from cast S.G iron with a high tensile strength and a high resistance to impact loads.
• Graphite material castings within the wheel material act as a lubricant, reducing wear on wheels and tracks.
• Live axle drive system and precise speed control on all motors allows for smootn and accurate movement.
• Rapid access to spare parts.
• Crane configuration selected to meet needs of application including single girder, double girder, underslung, goliath and semi-goliath.
To download the entire catalogue as a PDF file right-click here
Hi. I'm one of the directors at
Is there a particular lifting appliance or service I can help you with?
Thanks for your message or question.
I'll get back to your shortly. I look forward to chatting more with you.